The researcher Amanda Felipe Reitenbach, from Brazil, resides in Florianópolis (SC) and, since from her graduation she is dedicated to the study of beer and related topics.
The object of her master degree was the development of a probiotic beer may raise Numerous health benefits; in doctoral developed an electronic nose for beers the line of sensory analysis in VLB-Berlin.
Recent activities que deserve mention:
– Finalist Prize “Synapse Innovation” with the theme: Probiotic beer.
– Sommelier of beers (Senac / Doemens Academy). As a sommelier, Amanda performs Several events in the gastronomic sphere.
– Creator, coordinator and teacher of postgraduate studies in the brewing process from the Uniasselvi Blumenau – que course prepares professionals for the labor market beer.
– Creator, coordinator and teacher in Science Of Beer Institute
– Organizing the Brazilian Beer Competition since 2012
– Judge in World Beer Cup, European Beer Star, Copa Cervezas America (Chile), South Beer Cup (Argentina) and Stockholm Beer & Whisky Festival and Taste Experience (Sweden)
– Develops new products and technologies for beer in partnership with major breweries and in the R & D from Senai (Vassouras, RJ).